Still have questions?visit help center
What's the process of at-home testing through imaware™ for BaleDoneen patients?
1) You or your healthcare provider can order an at-home test on our website through the link BaleDoneen provides to you
2) You'll receive your imaware™ kit(s) at your house within 5 business days
3) Set aside 15 minutes to complete the test
4) First, register your kit online at https://imaware.health/start
5) Then you can draw your sample following the instructions provided after your register
6) Send your kit back using the provided pre-paid shipping bags
7) Receive your results within 5 business days
Where do you ship?
We currently ship our BaleDoneen tests to all continental US states except New York due to state regulatory laws. We're actively working to receive approval in New York. We don't currently ship to Canada or any other countries outside of the US.
How do I receive my results as a patient?
You will receive your results through the imaware™ digital platform. When your results are ready, you'll receive an email notifying you. You can then login and view your results by logging into the patient portal at https://portal.imaware.health/. Your digital results are also readily available to be downloaded as a PDF.
Can I order the kit early and just wait to do it when my labs are due?
Yes. The kit itself is good for 6 months, so you can order it early but you should use it within that time frame. Once drawn, the sample is temperature stable for 14 days, but we recommend you draw your sample and return in mail on the same day.
How long will it take to get my kit?
When you place an order with us, we begin to package your collection kit immediately. When orders are placed before 2pm Central Time, we ship those kits out the same day. For orders placed after 2pm, we ship the next day.We utilize USPS First Class shipping, and your kit will be shipped to you within 5 business days. In fact most of our customers get their kits within 3 business days.
Are my test results stored securely?