Patient Advocacy, Digestive Health and Digestive Diseases
Arizona State University
- Award-winning published author
- Best Gluten-Free Book and Best Gluten-Free Website, Gluten Free Buyers Guide
- Spokin Top 100 Women in Food Allergies
- Diagnosed with celiac disease and other digestive diseases, reporting from a patient-perspective
- Nominee Best Allergy Blogger, ShiftCon Shifter Awards
- Best Allergy Friendly Blog, Healthline
- More than 5 years of editorial experience for health and wellness and pet publications.
- Speaker at national blogger conferences including Food Allergy Bloggers Conference, BlogHer, and Natural Products Expo East Influencer Summit
- Speaker at Gluten-Free Expos and Events including Nourished Festival, My Gluten Free World Expo, Step Beyond Celiac by Beyond Celiac, the Celiac Disease Foundation Conference, and the Gluten Free Teen Summit by Gluten Intolerance Group
- Multiple live TV appearances including Good Day Columbus and Good Day Austin
- Featured in ad campaigns for Sprouts and Schar Gluten Free
- Gluten Free & More Magazine
- The Guardian
- Fox News
- USA Today
- Grocery Headquarters.
- Celiac Disease Foundation
- Beyond Celiac
Erica is a well-known digestive health expert, blogger and influencer who blogs regularly over at celiac and the beast and on social media.
She’s known for her work covering the trade show floor searching for the best gluten-free products and celiac disease research at national trade shows like Natural Products Expo and Gluten-Free Expos across the country, and in her role as a patient advocate for digestive health conferences like Digestive Disease Week, and the American Gastroenterological Association James W. Freston Conference, and the Beyond Celiac Research Summit
Erica has a BS in Marketing and minor in communications from the Arizona State University WP Carey School of Business, where she worked in residential life, served on the Women in Business organization and was extensively involved in ASASU (Student Government).